Around the internets, I’ve seen comments that blogging is on its way out. That being the case, I’ve decided it’s the perfect time to get back into it. You’ll thank me for my future-focused mindset and bucking the trends…. if the blog lives.
In memoriam of the blog, he’s an “Everything That’s On My Mind (Almost)” list.
- Is it baseball season yet? I like what the Giants have been doing in their offseason to shore up the roster. January is a long dark month on the hot stove.
- The #BCSPasCon18 was great this year. So much helpful on the Spirit and his ministry in my life, and in the church. Dr. Piper’s last plenary session was of particular help to me.
- I’m concurrently preaching in Mark, writing a sermon from Psalm 119, and crafting a sermon series in the summer on the life of Samuel.
- Gospel-Centered Discipleship had a great year. I’m excited about the future and the continued development of the resources and writing God has entrusted to us.
- Why does the eye doctor punish you for seeing well by dilating your pupils?
- E.B. White now graces my site header. This picture inspires and astounds me. I’d love to have a shack to write in just like that.
- Favorite vinyl right now? Over the Rhine Drunkard’s Prayer, War on Drugs A Deeper Understanding, U2 Songs of Experience.
- Martyn Lloyd-Jones’ Preachers and Preaching is essential reading for anyone who aspires to stand in the pulpit and declare God’s Word.
- Eagles by 5.
- I pray for no more snow this year.
- I'm staring at you Long's Peak... this summer, let's meet.